Monday, October 01, 2012

You would think I would have learned my lesson by now

What lesson?  Never, ever, ever tell anyone ahead of time what you're going to name the child, and sure as hell don't ask for input on even a tiny piece.

We have names.  Might change one part of the girl's name, but it's still pretty solid. 

Since Marie has a virtue name (Honor), I wanted a virtue name for this baby if she's a girl too.  On Facebook, I just offered a choice between virtue names.  On message boards, stupidly, I listed the whole name. 

Mind you, my kids always have three names, and I was asking specifically about one

So...I got a butt ton of unsolicited opinions on the other two.

Really, I ought to know better than to even mention what I'm thinking about, because opinions will be given whether wanted or not.  I'm on my fifth kid; I really should have figured this out four kids ago.

By the way, the names?  Not telling.  I'm not that dumb.

No comments: