Tuesday, March 01, 2011

30 Days of Truth: Day 29

Day 29 → Something you hope to change about yourself. And why.

Hmm.

Well, let's refer back to Day 1.  That lack of follow-through.  It gets to me.  I'm working on changing this.  I am moving forward with my education, and I plan to spend the summer writing. I know what I want in my novel, where to go and how to get there; I just need to buckle my ass down and pound it out.  And we'll see where it goes from there.

I've got to have something to talk about at the next high school reunion, after all.

(This short/late entry and the next one brought to you by a facet of my personality I have little impetus to change: serious procrastination.  I have a research paper due Wednesday.  I need just one more source and then I can knock it out.  Academic papers are ridiculously easy for me to pull out of my ass.  I just wait 'til the absolute last second.)

No comments: