Sunday, October 11, 2009

I was reminded of this recently.

Way, way back in the mists of time, I published this post: New Rule for Next Time. I amused myself with it, and put it up and thought no more of it.


Well, {Redacted} is spending time in my archives as I am in his, and he's pointed this post out to me a few times. Because, as he says, he qualifies. On every part of it. And even some stuff I didn't think to put in there ('cause, yeah, it wouldn't have occurred to me to say "My next sweetie must needs be heavily armed," but he is, and that rocks).

Honestly, I'd forgotten about it. Wasn't exactly combing through men holding them up against it; I don't do the checklist thing.

But for the record, he had me the second he played me Merle Haggard singing Bob Wills. I mean, how can you not love that?

(Not to mention the fact that he sees gay rights as a 14th Amendment issue. YES!)

In other news, the battery was indeed the problem, and the car is no longer a lawn ornament. Yay me!

1 comment:

peter said...

lucky you. i seem to be having radiator problems now. i need to dump my jeep, but i don't know that we can afford to buy right now