Saturday, July 06, 2013

On a much lighter note...

I present your Quote of the Weekend, Fark.com edition, from the comments thread to this story:

German engineering having a down side?

To be honest, if it didn't take multiple men and multiple power saw battery charges to disengage a German dong and ball swallowing metal machine I would be more surprised than by this story. Guarantee that none of the giant complex metal gonad encasing machines coming out of Detroit would require nearly the effort to remove.

They may occasionally go all World Wary and such, but one thing you cannot talk too much smack about is their ability to construct the finest gotta-take-it-on-the-road-with-me-cause-I-gotta-trap-my-dick-in-a-metal-machine technology.

(Be sure to read the story at the link, by the way.  It is much as described in this quote.)

No comments: