Friday, October 19, 2012

I haven't laughed this hard in I don't know how long...



What can be said of such brilliance?  Besides, "Poor Aaron Watson; I'm sure he's still trying to feel clean again"?

To replicate the quote Triggerman over at Saving Country Music shared:

Something about a dirt road? Yeah. And then there was a trend where a few of them were rapping. And I said we need a spoof. I need a spoof song, you know what I’m saying? I recorded it with my good buddy Sam. And Sam said, “If you want to have a spoof, a little tongue and cheek, you’re gonna have to rap.” I said, “Sam, I don’t think I can do it.” But I rose to the occasion, or I lowered myself to the occasion. And this is not an honest to God attempt to ruin country music like everybody else. It’s the worst song I’ve ever written, I’m admitting that.

Some things are so bad they circle right around to being good again...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God. "My girl is skinny but my rhymes are phat." ROTFLMAO. We must get this album. Soon!

Borepatch said...

Oh. My. God.

I have tears running down my face I'm laughing so hard. The record scratching is perfect.

Eric Church could not be reached for comment.