Monday, September 03, 2012

I don't know whose brilliant idea this was...

For some reason, the girls' school starts at 0730.

I remember high school starting an hour later and still spending most of first period trying to wake up and jumpstart my brain.  I can't imagine much is learned in the first hour or two of the school day.

To make matters even stranger, the guy's new hours at his job are 7 - 3.

The upshot of this is we're all getting up at 6, the girls are going to bed at 9 (or earlier if they put themselves to bed earlier, which has happened) and Erik & I at 10.  Except that right now it's a quarter 'til 11 and I'm asleep because I'm at that point in pregnancy where there is no such thing as a comfortable position.  There is not, of course, any way in hell I get to sleep in; I just lose sleep.

You'd think this would lead to blog productivity.  You'd be wrong.  Writer's block is a bitch.

1 comment:

lotta joy said...

Lay on your side and tuck a pillow between your knees. Once the hips spread, the knee bones just knock on each other. At the last stage, I also had a squishy pillow supporting my belly.