Saturday, February 12, 2011

30 Days of Truth: Day 12

Day 12 → Something you never get compliments on.

Hmm. Couple of ways to look at this.  Does it mean something I think I should get complimented on?  Or something that I'm not complimented on for a reason?  I suppose I shall have to go with the latter, as I've never dwelt on the former.  Pretty much, what I'm good at I'm obviously good at, and someone somewhere has always commented on it at least once.

So...something I'm never complimented on for a good reason.

Well, I'll admit I don't think anyone has ever said "Damn, Sabra, you are so patient!"

I'm pretty much known for not being.  I hate, hate, hate waiting in line.  I left over a hundred bucks worth of very nice yarn near the cash registers at Hobby Lobby once I realized that the line I was in--which was the only one open when I got there--was the refunds/exchanges register.  I realized this when the three people in line behind me made a beeline for a newly-opened register at about the same time the person working the register for the line I was in wandered off to find something.

I prefer to look at it as placing a premium on my time.

Y'all can probably guess how I feel about doctors' offices, eh?  (Especially with their lurvely habit of mispronouncing my name.)

No comments: