Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Well, that's something you don't see very often around here...

Brilliant me slept in late today and woke up and told the hubby I wanted to go to Bill Miller's for some Big Red and then to HEBPlus for some groceries.

I actually did check the weather forecast yesterday.  Methinks this is a bit more than the "thunderstorms" which were discussed.  Obviously, I need to pay more attention.  We wound up going to the HEB by the house.  I didn't ask Erik if he got panhandled, but I'm guessing the answer is no.

Here's hoping AlanDP sprouted some flippers on his route today.

1 comment:

Charlene said...

Oh my goodness.

I recken you got your supplies and were back home safely.

Sometimes I think not knowing a storm is coming is a blessing.

We have local weather heads who just LOVE to prempt all television and radio programs to stand in front of a map with red blotches on it. 99.9% of the time we don't even get rain. We need rain here; a 5 minute shower at 10:30 a.m. and at 3:45 p.m. That's it for the past 30 days.