Monday, July 12, 2010

Snark.

Since this one is 100% personal & actually old bidness--not to mention admittedly shallow--Imma put it past a break.  Consider yourself warned.

OK, here we go.

Back when my ex left me, I used to tell my best friend Mark, "I know a man can get tired of a steady diet of steak, but what the hell would make him go for week-old tuna instead?"  Mark, ever the good friend, would always correct me to two-week-old tuna, but I digress.

Erik & I were lying in bed just last night (maybe the night before) & I told him about this picture I had.  I've never considered myself the most beautiful woman in the world--or beautiful at all, to be honest, though I do think I'm pretty--but there was this one picture of me and my cousin that the idiot ex left me for, and looking at that photo goes to prove the whole steak/tuna thing.  Interestingly enough, tonight I found the photo in question:

I shall add no more...

2 comments:

Borepatch said...

Paul Newman used that line when asked whether he was tempted by all the starlets around him.

"Why go out for hamburger when there's steak at home?"

I found that to be more charming than I can say, but I'm kind of odd.

Anonymous said...

This post made me laugh!

By the way, Sabra, you ARE beautiful!

-Nia