Sunday, November 27, 2011

Kids these days

Continuing with the mobile-ish blogging, it occurs to me that I can add photos fairly easily (though I have no clue where it's going to wind up in the finished post). So prepare for a bunch of sappy kid blogging.

The picture in this post is a Marie creation. She is fascinated by my iPod touch. The tag line on her Twitter account says she is "possibly the world's most technologically advanced baby", and while that's an exaggeration it's no longer much of one. I try to keep my kids on a pretty strict no-tech diet while they're young, but this child makes her own rules.

Some day I will be frustrated by her headstrong nature, but right now it's adorable.

1 comment:

breda said...

I've seen less interesting art hanging on the walls in plenty of museums.