Thursday, September 08, 2011

Let's all show our support

Y'all need to like my new Facebook Community page.  You can see it here, and there's a doohickey to help you like it over on the left side there.  Right now, I am the only person who likes it, and that makes me sad.

Why did I start this page?  Well, mostly it's 'cause I'm bored as hell right now.  But also, one of my Facebook friends just liked several pages with ridiculous numbers in their titles.  As of right now, One Million Moms in Support of Chaz Bono on DWTS has a whopping 1738 likes,
1,000,000 Strong to Help Improve Tea Party Patriots' Spelling and Grammar has 1876 fans,
One Million Strong Against Michele Bachmann in 2012 has 33,140 fans, & One Million Strong Against Rick Perry in 2012 has 10,105.

So I created this page in an attempt to model realistic goal setting.  Can I get "27+" fans?  Being that I started the page, probably not.  But I reckon I'll get a lot closer to my goal than even the folks over at One Million Strong for Barack Obama.

Join up!  And figure out your own damned issue to support.  I ain't your mama.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the spelling and grammar guy. Thanks for the shout-out