Sunday, April 04, 2010

Comments Issue

I dunno what's going on, but you can add me to the list of people having issues with Blogger's comment moderation.  AlanDP went through it a little while ago.  Maybe he's like the Typhoid Mary of disappearing comments too, 'cause one from him was the first one I had a problem with.

I had a notation on my dashboard saying I had 4 unmoderated comments, but when I clicked on the link it said none were found, and I haven't received e-mail notification for any that I haven't published, to my knowledge.  I don't know if that was hanging around from the last four comments I moderated (I don't think so), but rest assured I'm not purposely ignoring anyone.  

1 comment:

AlanDP said...

Heh. Just as I'm reading your post, I have my dashboard loading in another tab. It says "8 comments need to be moderated." Let's see what happens...

"No unmoderated comments found"