Thursday, August 07, 2008

My crochet blog is back.

I got started in blogging with a craft blog. A crochet blog, to be exact. This blog grew out of my desire to comment more on politics/life. The only thing that irritates me anywhere near as much as alleged crochet blogs filled with knitting projects (I mean, the Crochet Dude's first book was Men Who Knit and the Dogs Who Love Them. What the --?) is crochet blogs that turn into Mommy blogs.

The trainwreck that my personal life turned into 11 months ago (dear God, it's been almost a year?!) screwed my crochet blogging, 'cause what's a craft blog of any sort without pictures?

Well, with having internet access at home now--YAY!--I've been able to start it up again. I'm now blogging my crocheting over at: http://mrsmorse.wordpress.com

No comments: