Sunday, May 25, 2008

We are in a state of worldwide economic collapse.

This according to my priest.

I adore Rev. Wickham, unreservedly. He's a wonderful fellow, an excellent preacher, and was really there for me in the early days of the mess with Robert. Seems pretty smart.

In the Episcopal church, seminary is a graduate degree. So he's got a college degree in something. Offhand, I'm guessing it isn't economics.

This ranks right up there with the Sunday the one gal in Bible study likened Barack Obama to Christ.

It's a weird, weird time when the most conservative fellow in the room is, apparently, the ex-Sierra Club honcho.

3 comments:

Norm Deplume said...

Pastors and politics just don't mix, eh?

Sabra said...

No, and thankfully this was exactly the second time in, oh, seven years or so someone tried, & it's only my history with said priest that prevented me from running screaming from the room.

John B said...

Is Barry going to return 3 days after he loses the election?

Sorry Dear! just couldn't resist!