Saturday, March 29, 2008

I am an idiot.

Which some of you doubtless knew already.

I was walking to the bus stop this morning and mulling over my blogroll when I realized I didn't have Murphy on it. (Actually, I was wondering why I hadn't seen his blog on the list yesterday when I was catching up, and made the leap from there.)

Situation remedied.

In other news, I am currently wearing this bitchin' t-shirt, although in the older version with the graphic on the front. I'm sure y'all were breathlessly awaiting that little update.

One last thing, in order to make sure this post validates its heading...Why is it COSA (City of San Antonio) closes streets for the Cesar Chavez parade but not the St Patrick's Day parade?

2 comments:

Murphy said...

In the land of idiots, I am king.

Sabra said...

I cannot argue that, Your Majesty.