Thursday, August 07, 2008

For those of us too lazy--er, busy--to write

The Lazy Blogger's Post Generator.

Gives me the following gem:

Abject apologies I just woke up to the fact I have not updated this since Paris Hilton was in jail... You would not believe the amount of people that are totally stalking me. But I'm sorry you'll just have to take my word for it..

I am lost in a sea of pseudo-olde-english with keeping up with my favourite daytime soaps, being distracted by the shiny, just generally being a nuisance to society in general, my day is passing in a blur from the moment my children manage to unlock my bedroom door and use me as a jumping castle to 11pm at which point I fall asleep on the couch. I am convinced that I absolutely deserve this after all my hard work. maybe tomorrow.

I absolutely, positively promise I will try to remember my blog password more often in future. I promise! Until my paycheck dawneth..

Man, I coulda been keeping up with my crochet blog all along!

No comments: